Dell OpenManage Network Manager
Thank you for your interest in Dell's OpenManage Network Manager. To download your FREE copy complete the form below. You then will be emailed the link for the download.
NOW AVAILABLE: OpenManage Network Manager 5.2 with Service Pack 1
With a integrated web-based console, a complete set of tools for configuration, management, performance monitoring, and automation, OMNM 5.2 set a new standard for management of all your Dell Network switches.
- A web-based user interface that is easy to use and highly customizable
- Traffic Flow Analysis to help you maintain optimum performance configuration
- ProScan configuration audit to help you pinpoint and correct configuration issues
- Active performance monitors to help you customize performance monitoring
- Resource Discovery Wizard to simplify discovery of IP-based network elements
- Resource management enables easy configuration of Dell switches
- Resource group management to provide you with a one-to-many switch configuration
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities for inventory, firmware, interfaces, ports and more
- Advanced scheduling to help automate key tasks, such as firmware deployment, backup and configuration changes
- Event management to help filter and forward events and traps
- Flexible dashboards to help monitor faults, availability and performance
- Adaptive scripting interface for creating custom queries and configurations
OpenManage Network Manager 5.2 is a minor release to add support for the following:
- Dell PowerConnect 81xx family of switches
- PowerConnect 5.0 firmware on the 70xx, 80xx families and the blade switches M6220, M6348, M8024 and M8024-K
- New maintenance releases for the 35xx, 55xx and 62xx family of switches
- New Action(ACLI) scripts for VLAN management on the PowerConnect devices and STP configuration on the Force10 switches
- Dell Force10 S4820T switches
Register for your FREE Dell OpenManage Network Manager
Required fields are indicated with an (*).