Dorado Software Network Management Integration with Symantec Management
Single Complete visibility and control for networks, storage, systems... The Redcell Integration Component for Symantec Solutions.
Sign up today for your FREE Webinar!
Dorado Software, a leader in network infrastructure management software to find, configure and monitor converging network and storage assets, integrates with the Symantec Management Platform (SMP) for a complete IT infrastructure Management solution.
Dorado's Redcell v7 (RC7) platform works with SMP 7.1 (NS7.1) for visibility into your network and storage infrastructure, specifically informing you how the network is affecting applications, servers and clients.
The combined solution delivers the power of applications, systems, multivendor network and storage assets, inventory, configuration, and connectivity knowledge - all from within the SMP.
And RC7 offers you an unprecedented new collaboration platform, RC Synergy, for building operational communities across your IT silos.
- Device Support
Integration Benefits - All From the SMP Console
Seamlessly Add-on to Existing Technology Investment
- Easily extend and enhance the functionality of your SMP investment by harnessing the network and storage knowledge provided by RC7.
Save Time and Increase Productivity with a Single-Pane-of-Glass View
- Gain total visibility into your datacenter environment, including network device details and their associations to your server infrastructure, all from within your SMP console.
Manage Change and Stay in Compliance
- Perform important network device configuration operations such as file backup and restorations, all with full audit control.
Troubleshoot Faster and Better
- Know the health of your datacenter's network and storage infrastructure and how it relates to your applications with event and alarm data.
RC7 + SMP Extensions
- Inventory / Connectivity Data
- Import and Conversions
- Resource Class Additions and Extensions
- Resource Manager and CMBD Associations
- CMDB Resource Association Diagram
- New Configuration Item Tasks
- File Management
- Event/ Alarm Retrieval and Storage
Full IT Device Support
- L2/L3 Switches
- Blade Switches
- ISCSI / FibreChannel Switches
- Multi-Service Access Nodes
- Application Accelerators Firewalls
- Security Appliances
- Load Balancers
- Networked Printers