Collaboration Platform To Build Network Operational Communities
Revolutionary new collaboration and social application platform for building operational communities across management system silos.
Sign up today for a Demo!
|Register Now for your
Utilizing Community-Based Approach to Simplify
Ignite real-time problem diagnosis to manage complex converging networks. RC Synergy gives cross-organizational work groups a truly integrated experience to instantly access both vital network and service information, in addition to co-workers' expertise, from anywhere.
As Redcell's new application client, RC Synergy's portal-based architecture offers ease-of-use, social networking, and collaboration capabilities across all Redcell and 3rd party applications.
RC Synergy Portal -- Work The Way You Want
RC Synergy's highly customizable portal offers flexible layout views that you can easily tailor to present only the information that you desire, in the format that you design.
- Tech Specs
RC Synergy Benefits
- Share information across operational work groups to solve network problems quicker and deliver services faster
- Easy-to-use, integrate, maintain, and deploy
- Flexible, adaptable to existing systems
- Intelligent real-time diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Easily create custom views to access information
- Role-based access, view and admin for secure and controlled access to resources
Key Architecture Features
- New Redcell client leveraging JSR 168 and 286 compliant portal architecture.
- Built on Collaboration Platform with web 2.0 technologies including: Wiki, knowledgebase, instant messaging, message boards, activity tacking, shared calendar, user/user community capabilities and conference rooms.
- Multiple installations of Redcell can be consolidated into a single instance of RC Synergy Server, making it ideal for geographically disperse deployments.
- Asynchronous execution of Tasks and Automation eliminate wait for tasks to complete.
- Shared user sessions reduce bandwidth and IO usage.
Web 2.0 Features
- Community-based OPENSOCIAL, Wiki, Knowledgebase, Activity Tracking, Instant Messaging, Message Boards, Shared Calendar, Conference Rooms.
- Resource Management
- Service Provisioning & Activation
- SNMPv1/v2/v3, Proprietary Device CLI, XML, SSH, WMI, CIM, Web Services API, HTTP/S
Complete Infrastructure Management
- Routers, Switches, Security Devices, Servers, Storage
Device Support Examples
- Cisco, Dell, EMC, Brocade, Juniper, Netgear, Extreme, Foundry, HP, Windows, Linux
EJB Application Server-Based
- MS Windows: 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
- Server R2
- Solaris 9, 10
- Redhat ES Linux 5
Easy Integration And Customization
- Embed virtually any web application into Redcell, or Redcell into any portlet or web page, via IFrame and Web Proxy portlets.
- Pre-packaged with wealth of out-of-the-box portlets to customize your work environment.
- Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) offer interactive, user-facing web services for portal plug and play.
- Easy web-page branding capabilities to reflect customers' preferences.
- Dynamic localization features allow each user to choose their own preferred language and time zone.
- Very flexible page layout customization to satisfy and layout requirements.