Redcell Broadscope : Active Performance Monitoring
Proactive Monitoring of IT Services Health
Redcell Broadscope Active Performance Monitor (APM) lets you proactively monitor your complete IT service health, including proactively monitoring & detecting the health of devices, networks and services. With Redcell Broadscope APM, you can regularly poll critical health characteristics from multiple sources to immediately identify problems with IT devices, networks & services. It also lets you test and identify transactional problems with application & network services.
Active Performance Monitoring Features
- Isolate key health attributes & characteristics for IT devices, networks and application/network services
- Pre-defined Performance Monitors for key
- network device attributes-bandwidth utilization, port utilization, packet loss, etc.
- network services - aggregated network health, service health, DNS, DHCP, AAA, FTP, etc.
- application services - MS Exchange, MS IIS, DB connectivity, etc.
. Create custom Monitors for specialized monitoring