Change / Compliance Management
Proactive monitoring and enforcement of network compliance
Knowledge is power -- and knowledge about compliance is the power to control your network and ensure uninterrupted service to your customers. This means knowing when changes in compliance occur across your distributed network, reacting to those changes quickly and effectively, and preventing unauthorized changes.
Compliance is the foundation of network stability, whether it is compliance to your internal IT policies, service agreements with customers, government regulations such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and HIPPA, best practices such as NSA guidelines, or standards specific to your industry. Compliance enables you to do business and become more competitive. Whenever your network configuration is changed, the first question should always be: "Is my network still compliant?"
The Redcell Change and Compliance Management Solution ensures compliance by delivering knowledge -- what you have, when it changes, and how to react.
Change/Compliance Management Features:
- Deep discovery provides you with a detailed inventory of your network
across your entire customer base and how it is configured, and enables you
to establish a compliance baseline to validate changes against, as well as
implement a change approval process and control unwanted access to prevent
- Make global changes to the network infrastructure including customer
premise equipment (CPE), and services such as VPNs, and effortlessly verify
compliance and security.
- Provides visibility across the network, empowering you to control change.
- Granular monitoring detects every configuration change and identifies any
- Notifies you in real time through your choice of method, enabling you to
respond rapidly and restore the network to a previously compliant and secure
- Streamlines how you report on change, providing essential details on all changes including what the specific change was, who made the change, when it was made, and whether it was authorized.
Guaranteeing service means controlling change, and this requires the Redcell Change and Compliance Management Solution. Only Redcell has the capabilities to take you through the complete lifecycle of compliance, from setting policies through enforcement and restoration.