Transforming your multi-site edge and campus infrastructure is always challenging, but even more difficult with reduced IT budgets, less staff, and an influx of remote workers. Maybe it’s time to also transform your on-premise monitoring, management & automation to a single console cloud solution where you can reduce your IT infrastructure costs while staying up with technology, compliance, and customer demands.
CruzNow is a SaaS-based, single-pane-of-glass infrastructure management solution for IT teams to configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and manage your multi-vendor/technology infrastructure including routers, switches, servers, operating systems, software stacks…any physical or virtual device! By moving your infrastructure management to a SaaS solution, you can reduce overhead, save time and money, and free IT staff to focus on more strategic initiatives.
CruzNow includes all the features of our comprehensive Cruz products -- like Cruz Operations Center (CruzOC) -- just in the cloud, so you can monitor, manage, and orchestrate your IT infrastructure as an on-demand service, everywhere or anywhere you like. Learn more (2 minutes).
CruzNow SaaS Key Features
- E2E visualization of IT assets
- Monitoring: health, performance, flows, logs
- Troubleshooting tools
- Asset management and reporting
- Lifecycle orchestration & management of HW/SW
- Compliance management for HW/SW
- Configuration management & reporting
- Multi-technology, multi-vendor support
- Infrastructure deployment: Automation, ZTP
See more Cruz features
CruzNow SaaS Key Benefits
- Elevated management software deployment, update, and patch administration
- Reduce and predict costs with as-a-service for management, maintenance, and support.
- Authorized users can securely log in from anywhere with levels of admin privileges and multi-factor authentication.
- Robust scalability lets you manage small to extremely large enterprise environments.
Watch a quick explainer video
Featured Partner SolutionEdge / Wifi / Switching Management & Orchestration for Remote Sites, Branches, and Campus
- Commscope/Ruckus - Wifi
- Dell N Series/OS6 - Switching
- VMWare Velocloud – SD-WAN
- VMware ESXi – Hypervisor
- Dell VEP
- Other Third-party Virtual Network Functions (VNFs)
Interested in cloud-hosted infrastructure management?
Schedule a demo of CruzNow.