Flexible, Easy-to-use, Application-based Automation for Optimal Control of your Converged Environment
CruzControl provides flexible, easy-to-use, application-based automation for optimal control of your multi-vendor, multi-vendor, converged environment. With prebuilt automation, you’ll have powerful tools to dynamically auto-configure your environment and reduce time and effort to set-up and maintain your management solution. CruzControl’s zero-touch automation and deployment helps you securely deploy your entire network infrastructure with minimal human interaction and implement rollouts and technology refreshes that keep pace with requirements to automate network operations.
CruzControl adds to Cruz Operation Center (CruzOC) multi-vendor, multi-technology IT resource management. Combined with CruzOC, you can deploy, update, and automate network and data center operations. Together, they provide a single console.
>> Download Solution Note: ZTP/Dell OS6
See More Dorado Solutions
Virtualized Network Edge (VEP)
Remote Edge Management (VxRail)
Campus IT Management
- Save time and cost by automating the deployment and configuration of large-scale network deployments and refreshes and to branches, distributed locations and far off places.
- Flexibility to automate exactly what you need with customizable automation.
- Automate by single element or groups. Automatically deploy both the switch configuration and software image to Dell OS6 NOS devices, with minimal manual intervention.
- Ensure corporate standards for configuration, compliance, and security
Zero Touch Automation
- Built-in automation to detect new or unknown devices and trigger auto-discovery with automatic management and monitoring and other Day 2 operations.
Ease-of-use with Application-Based Automation
- Custom or Built-in Dynamic Groups – Simple group operations and management.
- Scheduling Everything – Discovery, backup, restore, firmware deploy, compliance, change determination, workflows etc.
- Automated Data-Collection – Firmware versions, ports, interfaces, VLANs, Spanning tree information, power supplies fans, service tags and much more.
- Automated warranty status notification and Support Assist
- Automated Reports – On demand or schedule reports to automatically pull the latest inventory, asset, performance or change information
- Compliance Checking – Proactively scan the network to detect out of compliance conditions.
- Change Determination – Automate change or drift detection for your configurations.
- Performance and Monitoring – Built-in monitoring uses dynamic groups to automatically monitor the network.
- Performance Dashboard and Templates – Dynamic and automated views for CPU, MEM, TEM, ICMP, and Interfaces.
- Alerts / Events – Automatically configure devices at discovery time to send alerts and events.
- Automated Event Correlation – Auto clear corrected conditions.
- Auto Discovery – Intelligence to detect devices, types, and firmware and apply the correct management interfaces and controls.
- Automated Mapping – Automatically detect and display device L2/L3 links on visualization maps to quickly locate devices and see what is connected and where.
- Action Scripts – Quickly push action scripts to one device or groups to automatically configure or show information.
- Automatic tracking of user activity within the application
- Systems Management – Automated aging and archive of stored data (traps, audit Logs, flow data, configurations etc.) to facilitate systems management.
- Built-in Visualization for Traffic flow Analysis – Visualize Applications, Protocols, Endpoint, and Conversations
- Automated Promote – Easily create configuration templates from an existing device.
- Intuitive rule-based event processing to invoke one or more or actions – i.e. a script, internal task, email, text, etc.
- Closed-loop automation responds to network or error conditions and remediates automatically.
- Software-defined control for intent-based automation.
- Automation orchestration and granular control for true Software Define Networking.
Custom User-Defined Automation
- Customize or create new compliance policies with automated or event-triggered network scans.
- Customize automation rules to react to network events according to your requirements.
- Standardize network configuration with custom action scripts to return information or configure OS6 switches individually or by groups.
- Cut and paste action scripts to quickly create scripts that configure devices, ports, and interfaces to your detailed specifications.
- Capture tribal knowledge in custom action scripts to automatically execute on-demand by junior staff.
- Create action workflows with one or more predefined actions and action settings. Automatically execute in parallel, sequential, or best effort.
- Attach custom buttons to the UI portlets to customize workflow and easy one-click access to automated actions.
- Custom scheduling
- Detect a network condition, like a flapping port, or excess input/output errors or discards, and automatically shut it down or reconfigure the switch.
- Automate: Threshold notifications and network configurations; conditions; and syslog escalations.
- Easily set alarm rules to filter out noise or escalate the critical ones.
- Open API's for integration and automation allowing third party developers to integrate to retrieve data, execute features and actions
- Smart Scripting API’s with pre-built and user defined action scripts that are automatically rendered with a REST interface to allow external entities to programmatically automate any action.
- Built-in JSON scripting for automation to 3rd party targets, for instance, include integration to Service Now for automatic alarm ticketing.
Network Access Control
- Detect devices accessing the network by MAC, description, IP address, and dynamically configure ports for a pre-determined VLAN.
- Auto configure ports to utilize .1x
- Detect a device leaving the network and automatically de-provision a port and set to shutdown mode.
- Detect a device accessing the network and configure all devices necessary to provide the needed end-to-end access.