Please join us at the Linux Foundation's Open Source Summit (OSS) where Dorado will be presenting at the SONiC Mini Summit. The event is Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST and the presentations will be available to all via LNF after the event.
Dorado's presentation is at noon and entitled:
Building Versatile and Agile Networks with SONiC - Real-World Use Cases
We'll review real-world customer environments demonstrating SONiC's flexibility to create the network solutions and obstacles and objections that may arise when implementing this revolutionary technology. Then, we'll discuss how templated design, configuration management, and dynamic service chaining, with automation, can help you build versatile and agile fabrics and address interdependent network ideas. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn how SONiC is the way!
How to Register: Pre-registration is required. To register for SONiC Foundation Mini Summit, add it to your Open Source Summit North America registration. Select the co-located event: SONiC Foundation Mini Summit.
Full Agenda (all times PDT):
- 9:00am Welcome
- 9:05am SONiC Foundation Updates and Release Demo
- 9:30am Q&A and Speaker Introductions
- 9:35am SONiC Network Fabric Observability using SuzieQ
- 10:00am Comprehensive Approach on SONiC Quality
- 10:35am Migrating Services from the Cloud in a Data Center Enabled by Community SONiC
- 11:00am Enterprise or Upstream (How to Decide)
- 11:25am The SONiC “Easy Button”
- 12:00pm Build Versatile and Agile Networks with SONiC – Real-World Use Cases in the Enterprise