Integrated hybrid resource, software lifecycle, dynamic log management, and service orchestration for virtual edge deployments
Dorado Software provides industry-proven and scalable resource management, performance monitoring, and service orchestration to automate cloud operations in today’s enterprise and service provider markets. Dell EMC virtual edge platform (VEP) utilizing VMWare ESXi technology accelerates network transformation by easing the adoption of virtual edge deployment and SDWAN orchestration. It features central management for deep infrastructure visibility and automation of on-demand NFV services with zero-touch provisioning. From a single console, Dorado’s VEP and edge solutions provide integrated hybrid resource management, dynamic log management, and service orchestration for virtual edge deployments.
Cruz Virtualized Edge Orchestration and Management Solution
Cruz Operations Center (CruzOC): Industry-proven resource, monitoring, performance, and backup/configuration platform
CruzLog: Integrated and flexible tools to collect, filter, analyze, visualize, and manage system and application logs.
CruzControl: Resource management, orchestration, and configuration of virtual and physical network services.
- Maximum flexibility: choose virtual capabilities that fit your requirements and budget.
- Eliminate technical support costs: Automated on-site installation of VEP and network services.
- Minimize support application costs: Integrated management for VEP, other branch equipment, and broader corporate resources.
- Reduce support training costs: Single screen for both contiguous Day 0 (Install) thru Day 2 (Manage) VEP operations and more extensive ongoing corporate resource management.
- Ongoing VNF management: Scaling, updates, and new network or application orchestration.
- Comprehensive visibility of VEP status: Full bare-metal, operating system, log, and VNF performance monitoring.
- Proven scalability: Effective organization of resources and staff.
- Deep integration into edge hardware for management, monitoring, configuration & performance for Dell VEP hardware.
- Supports broad array of edge equipment from Dell including 4600, 14xx, PowerEdge, VxRail, etc., as well as other networking and storage devices.
- Maximum flexibility for selecting the right virtual edge stack for application and user requirements from industry leaders such as VMWare and Dell.
- Superior list of on-boarded VNFs to choose from, certified on VMware ESXi virtualized platform.
- Reference platforms and vendors are delivered off the shelf.
- Array of automation options for deployment orchestration for all stack components.
- Automated network service configuration & deployment.
- Closed-loop automated error correction & scaling.
Complete Management & Operations of Virtual Edge Stack
- Minimum Touch Deployment and Management of remote virtual edge stack components.
- One console for management of all virtual edge stack components, technologies and vendors.
- Contiguous single screen visibility for Day 0-2 management processes and broader hybrid services.
- Manage existing and legacy site resources including switches, servers, appliances, power supplies, etc.
- Monitoring, traffic, configuration, automation, performance, compliance and other management applications along with sophisticated analytics capabilities.
- Industry-proven resource management and performance management at scale.
- Cross equipment – Manage diverse equipment, both physical and virtual, for compute and network services. (e.g. Dell PowerEdge, VEP)
- Cross cloud architectures – Support leading data center, HCI, and edge cloud architectures (e.g. VxRail, Azure, AWS, VMWare, Nutanix, Dell VEP).
- Cross functional – Manage functionality in the network and application domain and support interaction between.