Edge - Distributed Cloud - VxRail HCI Platform
Dorado gives customers technology choices to match their technical requirements, regulations, and financial models, including edge technology by Dell EMC and VMWare. For instance, enterprise features of the VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) platform, in addition to the Virtual Edge Platform (VEP) and industry-leading SDWAN solution, Velocloud, all offer distinct functional advantages. Dorado manages both VxRail as well as other Dell EMC and VMWare products.
VxRail Platform Features
Cluster Health Management (ACE)
Hybrid Cloud Support
Storage Management (vSAN)
Virtual Function Manager (vSphere, vCenter)
Dorado’s Cruz products integrate to VxRail key features for monitoring, orchestration, and lifecycle and configuration management to support remote control of the VxRail cluster while providing integrated management for other edge site capabilities.
- Minimize onsite technical support
- Holistic visibility to edge health from bare metal through virtual functions
- Consistent compliance to security and configuration policies across all edge solution sites.
- Remotely manage software updates and dependencies for complete edge stack
- Manage updates for groups of edge sites
- Automate recurring operations and as closed-loop error remedies
- Consolidated visibility and processing of event, log and telemetry.
- Coordinate centralized interactions such as SDWAN orchestrators or cloud-based applications
- No Touch Office Deployment - Accelerate office rollout with technician-free automated resource and network configuration.
- Consolidated Resource Monitoring - Centralized visibility to all edge computing, networking and application performance metrics, events, and traffic flow.
- Asset Management - Manage edge installations as an associated group of resources for holistic performance and root cause visibility.
- Active Security Compliance - Validate all resource configurations, change auditing, and automated compliance enforcement for security policies.
- Software Lifecycle Management – Corporate-wide software updates with dependencies validation for network functions, computer processes, and applications.
- Script and Action Automation - Predefined industry-driven control to automate, improve operator ease-of-use, and reduce manual errors.
- Log &Telemetry Support - Collect, filter, analyze, and visualize comprehensive edge metrics via logs and streaming telemetry.
Managed Software Assets
- Bare Metal (iDrac, Redfish, IPMI)
- Network OS
- Compute OS (Linux,MS)
- Hypervisor (ESXi, KVM, HyperV)
- Orchestrators (VCO, Openstack, vCenter)
- VNF (Velocloud, Palo Alto, etc)
Additional Cruz Remote Edge Support
- Low level HW Component Visibility
- Single Pane-of-glass
- External Function Management
- Environmental Control
- Autonomous Operation
- Access Control
- VNF Orchestration