SD-WAN – uCPE – Virtualized Network Edge – Cloud Compute Edge – VxRail – vSAN
Cruz Operations Center (CruzOC) is a unified Enterprise IT management system to view, monitor, and configure your remote/branch office infrastructure that lets you maximize performance and eliminate outages.
Remote or Branch infrastructures are generally converged, and BYOD/S. Management solutions must manage these multi-technology solutions with minimal local support to meet the business expectations.
The CruzOC Remote/Branch Office Management Solution (ROBO) offers a single pane-of-glass for comprehensive security, compliance, health, performance, and software lifecycle orchestration for any infrastructure in your remote edge software-defined infrastructure and legacy hardware.
In a single solution, IT managers can view and manage diverse environments of multiple technologies – physical/virtual/compute/network – from multiple vendors.
- Minimize onsite technical support costs
- Allow BYO Software and Hardware flexibility
- Automate new solution deployment
- Ensure consistent and timely software upgrades
- Manage bulk automated branch actions
- Visualize navigation across numerous branch sites
- Problem isolation across multi-component
- Existing equipment discovery and management
- Branch configuration and security compliance
- Automate closed loop corrective process
- Site resource preparation and restoration for updates
- No Touch Office Deployment: Accelerate office rollout with technician free automated resource and network configuration
- Consolidate Resource Management: Centralized visibility to all office compute, networking and application performance metrics.
- Software Lifecycle Management: Corporate wide scheduled application of software updates to network devices, computers or applications
- Active Security Compliance: Validation of all resource configurations, change auditing and automated compliance enforcement.