Security, Compliance, Health, Performance and Software Lifecycle Orchestration
Cruz Operations Center (CruzOC) is a unified Enterprise IT management system to view, monitor, and configure edge infrastructure that lets you maximize performance and eliminate outages.
Remote or Branch infrastructures are likely a combination of legacy and new converged hardware, and BYO software and devices. Today's management solutions must manage these multi-technology solutions with minimal local support to meet the business expectations.
The CruzOC Edge Management Solution offers a single pane-of-glass for comprehensive security, compliance, health, performance, and software lifecycle orchestration for your edge software-defined infrastructure and legacy hardware.
In a single solution, IT managers can view and manage diverse environments of multiple technologies – physical/virtual/compute/network – from multiple vendors.
- Minimize onsite technical support costs
- BYO software and hardware flexibility
- Automated new solution deployment
- Manage consistent and timely software upgrades
- Manage bulk automated branch actions
- Visualize navigation across numerous branch sites
- Isolate problems across multi-components
- Discover and manage existing equipment
- Branch configuration and security compliance
- Automate closed loop corrective processes
- Site resource preparation and restoration for updates
- Monitor environmental temperature and power metrics
- Consolidate Resource Management: Centralized visibility to all office compute, networking, and application performance metrics.
- Log & Telemetry Support: Collect, filter, analyze and visualize
- Software Lifecycle Management: Update software and associated dependencies corporate-wide to network devices, computers, or applications.
- InterSite Management: Control and performance of external connectivity.
- Minimum Touch Deployment: Accelerate office rollout with technician- free automated resource and network configuration.
- Autonomous Operation: Continuous management if site is disconnected from WAN and Central Control.
- Active Compliance: Validate all resource configurations, change auditing and automated compliance enforcement.
- Low level Component Visibility: View and manage bare metal level components including GPUs.