Flexible, easy-to-use service orchestration and automation for optimal control of your open networking in public and private clouds, or enterprise environments
Dorado’s Cruz SONiC+ Solutions for Dell Technologies lets you quickly design, deploy, and operate Dell Enterprise SONiC (and OS10) network fabrics including leaf, spine, super-spine, and DCI, plus adjacent technologies that make up hybrid solutions.
With comprehensive support of Dell products, including PowerEdge, PowerStore, PowerMax, and Unity, Cruz offers unparalleled end-to-end visibility and control over your data center fabrics and hardware.
In addition to extensive Dell support, Cruz manages equipment from multiple vendors and technologies, providing a realistic approach to Day2+operations of your entire network infrastructure. The seamless integration lets your business adopt and automate SONiC fabrics quickly and cost-effectively, streamlining large-scale network deployments and refreshes.
Experience the power and convenience of Cruz to revolutionize the way you manage your data center.
See More Dorado SONiC Solutions
- Deploy and manage Dell Enterprise SONiC
- Save time and cost by automating fabric deployment and configuration of large-scale network deployments and refreshes.
- Keep firmware up-to-date individually or deploy to the fabric group.
- Discrete control for management, monitoring and configuration.
- Flexibility to automate exactly what you need with customizable automation.
- Ensure corporate standards for switch or fabric configuration, compliance, and security
- Automatic notifications to IT staff when there is a critical alarm, event, or syslog.
- Eliminate technical support costs with automated provisioning and one-touch validation reduces support costs.
- Reduce operational costs by reducing deployment errors and technical staff costs with simple plug and play automated provisioning.
- One system to see your complete infrastructure from the cloud to datacenter.
- Robust architecture lets you scale from small to extremely large environments.
- Single Pane-of-Glass: Manage diverse managed resources through their full lifecycle via a single interface.
- Consolidate Resource Management: Centralized visibility of all devices, and performance monitoring, metrics, and events.
- Fabric Orchestration: Deploy, update and monitor L2/L3 switch fabrics.
- Asset Management: Manage installations and deployments as an associated group of resources for holistic performance, root cause visibility, and reporting.
- Software Lifecycle Management: Corporate-wide application of software updates to network devices with dependency validation for network functions, computer processes and applications.
- Active Security Compliance: Validate resource configurations, change auditing and automated compliance enforcement for security politics.
- Log & Telemetry Support: Collect, filter, analyze and visualize comprehensive metrics via logs and streaming telemetry.
- Environmental Control: provide visibility and mapping of your devices and fabrics.
- Access Control: Secure access for any device.
- Zero Touch Automation: Built-in automation to detect new or unknown devices and trigger auto-discovery with automatic management and monitoring and other Day 2 operations.