Simplify operations of your best-of-breed Dell networking and Dell ecosystem partners with a single-pane-of-glass solution
Modernizing and growing data centers can be a headache for today’s IT organizations. Keeping track of the converging devices in your environment, how they relate to each other and to other parts of your infrastructure, and what services they affect, can be difficult and time consuming. Dorado Software offers powerful technology agnostic solutions to simply and securely manage disparate infrastructure devices.
Cruz Operations Center (CruzOC) is a single-pane-of-glass to collect, configure, analyze, monitor, orchestrate, and automate multi-technology, and multi-vendor IT infrastructures, including:
While CruzOC offers comprehensive support for Dell Technologies and their ecosystem partners (Aerohive, Nutanix, Ruckus, SonicWALL, Fortinet, Aruba, etc.) it also manages hundreds of 3rd party vendors like Cisco, HPE, Arista, Juniper, Brocade, F5, Lenovo, Redhat, Openstack, and many more.
CruzOC is packed with user configurable functions and advanced features such as discovery, performance monitoring, configuration backup and restore, firmware management, reporting, scheduling, traffic flow analysis, server management, and configuration audit capabilities… all from a single console and affordable price.
Dorado Software is a validated and proven Dell Technologies partner that has supplied Dell-specific solutions for many years. CruzOC, recently rebranded from OMNM or OpenManage Network Manager, and continues to provide comprehensive support for the Dell networking portfolio and featured technology solutions for Dell and their ecosystem.
Example Cruz solutions for Dell
- Campus & Network Edge - OS6/Ruckus/Velocloud
- Remote Edge Management - VxRail
- Virtualized Network Edge - VEP
- E2E SD Control - Pluribus
- E2E SD Control - Dell OS6/10
- Open Networking - Dell Enterprise SONiC
- Network Automation / SDC - Dell OS6
- HCI-based Edge Compute - Nutanix
- Virtualized Network / Edge / SDWAN - SaaS
- Automate Operational Tasks: From simple, yet time-consuming repetitive tasks to complicated security compliance management, you can’t automate until you consolidate management.
- Troubleshoot Faster - Faster MTTR: Flexible dashboards with alerts, visualization, and monitoring to quickly locate and remediate service-affecting problems.
- Get / Stay in Compliance: Plan and detect changes, automate remediation, and provide comprehensive change reporting.
- Utilize Your Infrastructure Assets: Know what you have in your physical and virtual inventory to make better technology investment decisions, and find underutilized devices or ports regardless of manufacturer.
- Manage and Orchestrate E2E Dell: Dell-funded integration for proprietary features for best-of-class Dell management and operations. Examples: Bare metal deployment, iDRAC, Redfish, VxRack, etc. Integrated with Dell-backend systems for warranty, support and administration functions.
- Save Money: Manage the lifecycle of your converging infrastructure, including deployment, updates, and change control -- all with one software product, one license, and one console.
- Multi-tenancy: Support remote sites with multiple clients organizations within a Hierarchical Container view from a single instance.
- Consolidate server, storage, and networking management including wireless, virtual networking, ESXi, clients SonicWALL security devices, routers Open Networking, SDN, etc.
- Server Specific Features: BMC/RAC Management (Redfish) - Dell IDRAC, HP ILO, Cisco IMC, Lenovo XCC
- Proactively monitor performance, applications, protocols, health and services, and data reporting
- Manage E2E multi-vendor, converged HW/SW resources/assets
- Robust performance monitoring, reporting, and analytics to identify network bottlenecks
- Agentless monitoring with detailed information on the devices and their connectivity, including physical and logical topology maps
- Proactively remediate failures based on performance and compliance
- Automated responses to system or network events, like send e-mail and SMS notifications and invoke custom actions
- Event management filters and event, alarm, and trap forwarding
- Comprehensive scripting capabilities for virtually unlimited flexibility
- Simple default dashboards provide key information at-a-glance
- Robust performance data collection, visualization, and reporting
- Traffic Flow Analysis and Reporting provides access to sFlow data
- Built-in and custom reports
- Topology maps with the ability to import/export to Visio
- Manage Change, Configuration, Auditing and Compliance
- ProScan compliance audit proactively monitors device configurations and helps track down and correct configuration issues
- Configuration backup and restore protects against catastrophic device failure
- Integrated firmware repository for centralized deployment of firmware updates
- Inventory and configuration reporting to identify outlying devices
- Easily configure and manage groups of devices: configuration changes and firmware deployments to multiple devices in one operation
- Advanced scheduling for key tasks, such as backup, restore, deploy and configuration changes
SUPPORTS HUNDREDS OF VENDORS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Vendors: Cisco, HP, Juniper, Arista, Brocade, Aerohive, Pluribus, SonicWALL, Ruckus, Nutanix, Lenovo, Cumulous, Alcatel-Lucent, Aruba, and many more.
Technologies: Compute, Server, BMC, Storage, Network, HCI, 5G Wireless, Wifi, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Hypervisors, VMs, Containers, Applications, SDWAN, SDN, Open Networking (ONA), NFV, Environmentals, IP Cameras, IOT Sensors, etc.
Comprehensive Dell Technologies Infrastructure: PowerEdge, M I/O Aggregator, VRTX IOM C/ N/ S/ W/ X/ Z–series, MDL XC series, SONiC, VxRail, VxRack, VEP, Unity.
For a complete listing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org