Flexible, Easy-to-use Automation for Optimal Control of your Converged Environment
The setup of IoT devices, edge, or any IP device can present significant and expensive problems for your IT staff. Onboarding many devices without impacting network teams, your organization, or other IT resources is challenging, and the process is tedious and time-consuming, especially when your IT staff is in different locations.
CruzControl lets you create, automate, and orchestrate value-added services over converged infrastructures. With a single system for critical management to automate service delivery and fulfillment, CruzControl shortens time-to-market and reduce errors during delivery.
The CruzControl E2E SDC Solution provides integrated hybrid resource and network orchestration. CruzControl automates access to devices by orchestrating and configuring hybrid resources – like IoT and Dell network devices with OS6/OS10 NOS – from the campus through the data center, for end-to-end software-defined control.
For instance, CruzControl lets anyone on-site plug any IoT or IP device onto an access port, and it will auto configure the appropriate access and validate the network for end-to-end secure access. With connectivity automatically provisioned for you, CruzControl frees up IT staff for more critical tasks, ensures all devices are immediately available to users, provides savings on labor costs and technician visits, and gives you the ability to scale.
CruzControl adds to Cruz Operations Center’s (CruzOC) multi-vendor, multi-technology IT resource management. Combined with CruzOC, you can deploy, update, and automate network and data center operations. Together, they provide a single console management product for managing operations of today's converging infrastructures.
- Save time and cost by automating the deployment and configuration of large-scale network deployments and refreshes and to branches, distributed locations, and far off places.
- Flexibility to automate exactly what you need with customizable automation.
- Automate by single element or groups. Automatically deploy both the switch configuration and software image to Dell OS6/Dell OS10 NOS devices (and many others), with minimal manual intervention.
- Ensure corporate standards for configuration, compliance, and security
- Automatic Notifications notify IT staff when a device is granted or denied access.
- Eliminate technical support costs with automated provisioning and one-touch validation reduces support costs.
- Reduce operational costs by reducing deployment errors and technical staff costs with simple plug and play automated provisioning.
- One system to see your complete infrastructure from the datacenter, to campus, to end point device.
- Proven scalability: Robust architecture lets you scale from small to extremely large environments.
The Cruz Solution has critical features that address orchestration and management challenges, across any infrastructure asset, while optimizing support costs, reducing downtime, eliminating manual errors, and minimizing onsite visits.
- Single Pane-of-Glass: Manage diverse managed resources through their full lifecycle via a single interface.
- Consolidate Resource Management: Centralized visibility of all devices, and application performance metrics, and events.
- Asset Management: Manage installations and deployments as an associated group of resources for holistic performance, root cause visibility, and reporting.
- Active Security Compliance: Validate resource configurations, change auditing and automated compliance enforcement for security politics.
- Software Lifecycle Management: Corporate-wide application of software updates to network devices with dependency validation for network functions, computer processes and applications.
- No-touch IoT Deployment: Accelerate rollout with technician free automated resource and network configuration.
- Log & Telemetry Support: Collect, filter, analyze and visualize comprehensive metrics via logs and streaming telemetry.
- Environmental Control: provide visibility and mapping of your devices.
- Access Control: Secure access for any device.
- Zero Touch Automation: Built-in automation to detect new or unknown devices and trigger auto-discovery with automatic management and monitoring and other Day 2 operations.